Amy Kotch, MHA
Amy Kotch is Salient’s Principal Business Consultant and Team Lead working with ACOs and MSOs nationwide. Her focus is in continuous performance improvement and the transition of care from fee-for-service to value-based care model. She received her Masters in Health Administration from Florida Atlantic University, a Bachelors of Science from the University of Miami and a Master Certification in Population Health through a federal grant from the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology in conjunction with the Johns Hopkins University and Normandale Community College. She is a current member of the American College of Healthcare Executives and hopes to become a fellow in the near future. Her passion is in deriving strategic and innovative solutions to the constantly changing healthcare environment.
- If you wish to contact Amy, please email her at [email protected]
- Connect with Amy on LinkedIn at:
- Data Management in Healthcare Systems: The Need for Normalization
- Risk Coding and Stratification: A Chicken or the Egg Story
- NAACOS Winter Bootcamp 2020
- Change is in the air: A Review of the 2020 Physician Fee Schedule
- What’s in Your Wheelhouse? Presenting Data to Providers using Value-Based Proxies
- FLAACOS 2019 Recap
- 2018 Shared Savings Results: The ACO Marathon, NOT a Sprint
- Insights on the New Value Based Payment Models
- A Reflection on the rapid change in Mental Healthcare
- Visit Frequency: How much is too much?
- ACO consulting in core areas:
Upcoming Presentations and Speaking Engagements
- NAACOS Fall 2019 – Washington, D.C.
- FLAACOS 2019 – Orlando, FL
- Webinar – Finding Parity Across Value-Based Programs – View Recording
- NAACOS Spring 2019 – Baltimore, MD – View Recording
- NAACOS Bootcamp 2019 – Orlando, FL
- NAACOS Fall 2018 – Washington, D.C.
- NAACOS Bootcamp 2018 – Nashville, TN
- FLAACOS 2018 – Orlando, FL
- National ACO, Bundled Payments &
MACRA Summit – Washington, D.C.
- NAACOS Spring 2018 – Baltimore, MD
- Open Minds 2018 – Clearwater, FL
- NAACOS Fall 2017 – Washington, D.C.
- FLAACOS Webinar 2017
- FLAACOS 2017 – Orlando, FL
- NAACOS Spring 2017 – Baltimore, MD