Amy Kotch, MHA
Amy Kotch is Salient’s Lead Business Consultant working with ACOs nationwide. She received a Masters in Health Administration from Florida Atlantic University as well as a Bachelors of Science from the University of Miami and has just recently completed a Master Certification in Population Health through a federal grant from the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology in conjunction with the Johns Hopkins University and Normandale Community College. Her prior work includes being the Operations Coordinator at Triple Aim Development Group consulting with ACOs/MSOs.
- If you wish to contact Amy, please email her at [email protected]
- Connect with Amy on LinkedIn at:
- Maximizing the Annual Wellness Visit
- 8 Potential Steps to Curbing Healthcare Costs
- Direct Contracting: An Exciting New VBP Option
- Change is in the air: A Review of the 2020 Physician Fee Schedule
- Telehealth: Augmenting Population Health
- Asking the Question: The First Step in Understanding Social Determinants of Health
- What’s in Your Wheelhouse? Presenting Data to Providers using Value-Based Proxies
- Is There a Gorilla in the Amazon Healthcare Jungle? Maybe.
- Population Health: The Patient Centered Medical Home
- APG Colloquium Fall 2019 Recap
- ACO consulting in core areas:
Upcoming Presentations and Speaking Engagements
- NAACOS Fall 2019 – Washington, D.C.
- FLAACOS 2019 – Orlando, FL
- Webinar – Finding Parity Across Value-Based Programs – View Recording
- NAACOS Spring 2019 – Baltimore, MD – View Recording
- NAACOS Bootcamp 2019 – Orlando, FL
- NAACOS Fall 2018 – Washington, D.C.
- NAACOS Bootcamp 2018 – Nashville, TN
- FLAACOS 2018 – Orlando, FL
- National ACO, Bundled Payments &
MACRA Summit – Washington, D.C.
- NAACOS Spring 2018 – Baltimore, MD
- Open Minds 2018 – Clearwater, FL
- NAACOS Fall 2017 – Washington, D.C.
- FLAACOS Webinar 2017
- FLAACOS 2017 – Orlando, FL
- NAACOS Spring 2017 – Baltimore, MD