Amy Kotch, MHA
Amy Kotch is Salient’s Lead Business Consultant working with ACOs nationwide. She received a Masters in Health Administration from Florida Atlantic University as well as a Bachelors of Science from the University of Miami and has just recently completed a Master Certification in Population Health through a federal grant from the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology in conjunction with the Johns Hopkins University and Normandale Community College. Her prior work includes being the Operations Coordinator at Triple Aim Development Group consulting with ACOs/MSOs.
- If you wish to contact Amy, please email her at [email protected]
- Connect with Amy on LinkedIn at:
- Data Poisoning: A New Disease in the Information Age
- Seeing Around the Corners: Artificial Intelligence in Clinical Medicine
- Social Determinants of Health: The Nutrition Effect Part 2
- National ACO Summit 2019
- To Buy or to Build?: The Healthcare Technology Conundrum
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Is Bigger Better than the Personal in a Community-based ACO
- Social Determinants of Health: The Nutrition Effect Part 1
- Insights on the New Value Based Payment Models
- NAACOS Spring Recap – Prepare for Risk
- New Shared Savings and Losses and Assignment Methodology: The Impact to SNF Attribution
- ACO consulting in core areas:
Upcoming Presentations and Speaking Engagements
- ACO ExhibitHall Webinar – Finding Parity Across Value-Based Programs – July 17th, 1:00pm
- NAACOS Fall 2019 – Washington, D.C.
- FLAACOS 2019 – Orlando, FL
- NAACOS Spring 2019 – Baltimore, MD – View Recording
- NAACOS Bootcamp 2019 – Orlando, FL
- NAACOS Fall 2018 – Washington, D.C.
- NAACOS Bootcamp 2018 – Nashville, TN
- FLAACOS 2018 – Orlando, FL
- National ACO, Bundled Payments &
MACRA Summit – Washington, D.C.
- NAACOS Spring 2018 – Baltimore, MD
- Open Minds 2018 – Clearwater, FL
- NAACOS Fall 2017 – Washington, D.C.
- FLAACOS Webinar 2017
- FLAACOS 2017 – Orlando, FL
- NAACOS Spring 2017 – Baltimore, MD