Craigan Gray, MD, MBA, JD
Dr. Craigan Gray, Salient Healthcare’s Chief Medical Officer, brings rich experience from private practice, hospital leadership, and governmental health-benefit programs. Prior to joining Salient, Dr. Gray was director of North Carolina’s $12 billion Medicaid program. His time as VPMA at Bon Secours Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital in Kentucky was distinguished by moving the facility into the top-quality performance tier for Health Grades and CMS health quality indicators. Dr. Gray is a Stanford University trained Obstetrician/Gynecologist. In addition to an MD degree, Dr. Gray holds an MBA degree and a JD degree. He is a Certified Physician Executive and is published in various medical journals.
- If you wish to contact Dr. Gray, please email him at [email protected]
- Connect with Dr. Gray on LinkedIn at:
- Data Poisoning: A New Disease in the Information Age
- Seeing Around the Corners: Artificial Intelligence in Clinical Medicine
- Social Determinants of Health: The Nutrition Effect Part 2
- National ACO Summit 2019
- To Buy or to Build?: The Healthcare Technology Conundrum
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Is Bigger Better than the Personal in a Community-based ACO
- Social Determinants of Health: The Nutrition Effect Part 1
- Insights on the New Value Based Payment Models
- NAACOS Spring Recap – Prepare for Risk
- New Shared Savings and Losses and Assignment Methodology: The Impact to SNF Attribution
- ACO consulting in core areas:
Upcoming Presentations and Speaking Engagements
- ACO ExhibitHall Webinar – Finding Parity Across Value-Based Programs – July 17th, 1:00pm
- NAACOS Fall 2019 – Washington, D.C.
- FLAACOS 2019 – Orlando, FL
- NAACOS Spring 2019 – Baltimore, MD – View Recording
- NAACOS Bootcamp 2019 – Orlando, FL
- NAACOS Fall 2018 – Washington, D.C.
- NAACOS Bootcamp 2018 – Nashville, TN
- FLAACOS 2018 – Orlando, FL
- National ACO, Bundled Payments &
MACRA Summit – Washington, D.C.
- NAACOS Spring 2018 – Baltimore, MD
- Open Minds 2018 – Clearwater, FL
- NAACOS Fall 2017 – Washington, D.C.
- FLAACOS Webinar 2017
- FLAACOS 2017 – Orlando, FL
- NAACOS Spring 2017 – Baltimore, MD