Craigan Gray, MD, MBA, JD
Dr. Craigan Gray, Salient Healthcare’s Chief Medical Officer, brings rich experience from private practice, hospital leadership, and governmental health-benefit programs. Prior to joining Salient, Dr. Gray was director of North Carolina’s $12 billion Medicaid program. His time as VPMA at Bon Secours Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital in Kentucky was distinguished by moving the facility into the top-quality performance tier for Health Grades and CMS health quality indicators. Dr. Gray is a Stanford University trained Obstetrician/Gynecologist. In addition to an MD degree, Dr. Gray holds an MBA degree and a JD degree. He is a Certified Physician Executive and is published in various medical journals.
- If you wish to contact Dr. Gray, please email him at [email protected]
- Connect with Dr. Gray on LinkedIn at:
- Maximizing the Annual Wellness Visit
- 8 Potential Steps to Curbing Healthcare Costs
- Direct Contracting: An Exciting New VBP Option
- Change is in the air: A Review of the 2020 Physician Fee Schedule
- Telehealth: Augmenting Population Health
- Asking the Question: The First Step in Understanding Social Determinants of Health
- What’s in Your Wheelhouse? Presenting Data to Providers using Value-Based Proxies
- Is There a Gorilla in the Amazon Healthcare Jungle? Maybe.
- Population Health: The Patient Centered Medical Home
- APG Colloquium Fall 2019 Recap
- ACO consulting in core areas:
Upcoming Presentations and Speaking Engagements
- NAACOS Fall 2019 – Washington, D.C.
- FLAACOS 2019 – Orlando, FL
- Webinar – Finding Parity Across Value-Based Programs – View Recording
- NAACOS Spring 2019 – Baltimore, MD – View Recording
- NAACOS Bootcamp 2019 – Orlando, FL – View Presentation
- NAACOS Fall 2018 – Washington, D.C.
- NAACOS Bootcamp 2018 – Nashville, TN
- FLAACOS 2018 – Orlando, FL
- National ACO, Bundled Payments &
MACRA Summit – Washington, D.C.
- NAACOS Spring 2018 – Baltimore, MD
- Open Minds 2018 – Clearwater, FL
- NAACOS Fall 2017 – Washington, D.C.
- FLAACOS Webinar 2017
- FLAACOS 2017 – Orlando, FL
- NAACOS Spring 2017 – Baltimore, MD