Maria Nikol, MJ
Maria Nikol is a senior business consultant with 10 years of experience in healthcare operations and healthcare strategy. Her specialization includes process improvement and the application of emerging models of healthcare delivery such as Patient-Centered Medical Homes and Accountable Care Organizations. She holds a Master of Jurisprudence in Health Law from Widener University and a Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management from the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia.
- If you wish to contact her, please email her at [email protected]
- Connect with her on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/maria-nikol-13a18a24/
- 2021 MPFS and QPP Final Rule: Impact on Value-Based Organizations
- Securing Your Investment: Is Your Healthcare Organization Safe?
- ACOs Save Big, Salient ACOs Save Bigger
- Data Management in Healthcare Systems: The Need for Normalization
- Developing Partnerships in Your Value-Based Network
- Prioritizing Patients for Transition of Care Management Visits
- 10-Year Report Card: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- COVID-19 Health Policy Updates
- The Emergency Room During Times of a Pandemic
- Maximizing the Annual Wellness Visit
- PCPCC’s Putting Theory into Practice: A Practical Guide to Medical Home Transformation Resources
- The Role of Chiropractic Care in the Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Transitional Growth: Mississippi ACO Practice TCM Success
- Can Urgent Care Centers Provide Increased Access to Care & Reduce High-Cost Unnecessary ER Utilization, While Maintaining Continuity of Patient Care?
- How Two Practices Partner with Home Health to Better Serve Their Patients
- Workflow Processes
- ACO consulting in core areas:
- NAACOS Fall 2019 – Washington, D.C.
- FLAACOS 2019 – Orlando, FL
- Webinar – Finding Parity Across Value-Based Programs – View Recording
- National ACO Summit 2019 – Washington, D.C.
- NAACOS Spring 2019 – Baltimore, MD – View Recording
- NAACOS Bootcamp 2019 – Orlando, FL
- Regulatory Analysis and Compliance from Widener University School of Law Health Law Institute
- U.S. Figure Skating – Double Gold Medalist