Maria Nikol, MJ
Maria Nikol is a senior business consultant with 10 years of experience in healthcare operations and healthcare strategy. Her specialization includes process improvement and the application of emerging models of healthcare delivery such as Patient-Centered Medical Homes and Accountable Care Organizations. She holds a Master of Jurisprudence in Health Law from Widener University and a Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management from the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia.
- If you wish to contact her, please email her at [email protected]
- Connect with her on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/maria-nikol-13a18a24/
- Maximizing the Annual Wellness Visit
- 8 Potential Steps to Curbing Healthcare Costs
- Direct Contracting: An Exciting New VBP Option
- Change is in the air: A Review of the 2020 Physician Fee Schedule
- Telehealth: Augmenting Population Health
- Asking the Question: The First Step in Understanding Social Determinants of Health
- What’s in Your Wheelhouse? Presenting Data to Providers using Value-Based Proxies
- Is There a Gorilla in the Amazon Healthcare Jungle? Maybe.
- Population Health: The Patient Centered Medical Home
- APG Colloquium Fall 2019 Recap
- PCPCC’s Putting Theory into Practice: A Practical Guide to Medical Home Transformation Resources
- The Role of Chiropractic Care in the Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Transitional Growth: Mississippi ACO Practice TCM Success
- Can Urgent Care Centers Provide Increased Access to Care & Reduce High-Cost Unnecessary ER Utilization, While Maintaining Continuity of Patient Care?
- How Two Practices Partner with Home Health to Better Serve Their Patients
- Workflow Processes
- ACO consulting in core areas:
- NAACOS Fall 2019 – Washington, D.C.
- FLAACOS 2019 – Orlando, FL
- Webinar – Finding Parity Across Value-Based Programs – View Recording
- National ACO Summit 2019 – Washington, D.C.
- NAACOS Spring 2019 – Baltimore, MD – View Recording
- NAACOS Bootcamp 2019 – Orlando, FL
- Regulatory Analysis and Compliance from Widener University School of Law Health Law Institute
- U.S. Figure Skating – Double Gold Medalist