Maria Nikol, MJ
Maria Nikol is a Senior Business Consultant with over 12 years of experience in healthcare operations and strategy. She is passionate about the application of emerging policies within the value-based care space. Within her multifaceted position at Salient, she has taken a lead in developing business partnerships. She holds a Master of Jurisprudence in Health Law from Widener University and a Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management from the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia. Her hope is to empower providers with the proper tools and knowledge to efficiently take better care of patients in this ever-evolving industry.
- If you wish to contact her, please email her at [email protected]
- Connect with her on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/maria-nikol-13a18a24/
- HFMA Annual Conference Recap
- Physician Fee Schedule Summary of Changes: 2022
- Congratulations Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) for Making Shared Savings
- NAACOS Summer Bootcamp 2021
- 2021 MPFS and QPP Final Rule: Impact on Value-Based Organizations
- Securing Your Investment: Is Your Healthcare Organization Safe?
- ACOs Save Big, Salient ACOs Save Bigger
- Data Management in Healthcare Systems: The Need for Normalization
- Developing Partnerships in Your Value-Based Network
- Prioritizing Patients for Transition of Care Management Visits
- PCPCC’s Putting Theory into Practice: A Practical Guide to Medical Home Transformation Resources
- The Role of Chiropractic Care in the Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Transitional Growth: Mississippi ACO Practice TCM Success
- Can Urgent Care Centers Provide Increased Access to Care & Reduce High-Cost Unnecessary ER Utilization, While Maintaining Continuity of Patient Care?
- How Two Practices Partner with Home Health to Better Serve Their Patients
- Workflow Processes
- ACO consulting in core areas:
- NAACOS Fall 2019 – Washington, D.C.
- FLAACOS 2019 – Orlando, FL
- Webinar – Finding Parity Across Value-Based Programs – View Recording
- National ACO Summit 2019 – Washington, D.C.
- NAACOS Spring 2019 – Baltimore, MD – View Recording
- NAACOS Bootcamp 2019 – Orlando, FL
- Regulatory Analysis and Compliance from Widener University School of Law Health Law Institute
- U.S. Figure Skating – Double Gold Medalist