Maria Nikol, MJ
Maria Nikol is a senior business consultant with 10 years of experience in healthcare operations and healthcare strategy. Her specialization includes process improvement and the application of emerging models of healthcare delivery such as Patient-Centered Medical Homes and Accountable Care Organizations. She holds a Master of Jurisprudence in Health Law from Widener University and a Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management from the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia.
- If you wish to contact her, please email her at [email protected]
- Connect with her on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/maria-nikol-13a18a24/
- Data Poisoning: A New Disease in the Information Age
- Seeing Around the Corners: Artificial Intelligence in Clinical Medicine
- Social Determinants of Health: The Nutrition Effect Part 2
- National ACO Summit 2019
- To Buy or to Build?: The Healthcare Technology Conundrum
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Is Bigger Better than the Personal in a Community-based ACO
- Social Determinants of Health: The Nutrition Effect Part 1
- Insights on the New Value Based Payment Models
- NAACOS Spring Recap – Prepare for Risk
- New Shared Savings and Losses and Assignment Methodology: The Impact to SNF Attribution
- PCPCC’s Putting Theory into Practice: A Practical Guide to Medical Home Transformation Resources
- The Role of Chiropractic Care in the Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Transitional Growth: Mississippi ACO Practice TCM Success
- Can Urgent Care Centers Provide Increased Access to Care & Reduce High-Cost Unnecessary ER Utilization, While Maintaining Continuity of Patient Care?
- How Two Practices Partner with Home Health to Better Serve Their Patients
- Workflow Processes
- ACO consulting in core areas:
- National ACO Summit 2019 – Washington, D.C.
- ACO ExhibitHall Webinar – Finding Parity Across Value-Based Programs – July 17th, 1:00pm
- NAACOS Fall 2019 – Washington, D.C.
- FLAACOS 2019 – Orlando, FL
- NAACOS Spring 2019 – Baltimore, MD – View Recording
- NAACOS Bootcamp 2019 – Orlando, FL
- Regulatory Analysis and Compliance from Widener University School of Law Health Law Institute
- U.S. Figure Skating – Double Gold Medalist