Ryan Mackman, MBA, MHA
Ryan Mackman is a Value-Based Care Business Consultant where he acts as a value-based payment strategist working with provider organizations. He’s also a solution trainer and a marketing & sales consultant. Prior to joining this organization, Mr. Mackman spent four years as the Business Administrator and Project Manager for a Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home near West Palm Beach, Florida. Mr. Mackman holds both a Masters in Business Administration and a Masters in Health Administration from Florida Atlantic University. He received his B.S. from the University of Florida, and he currently holds a Six Sigma Green Belt Certification backed by the Project Management Institute. As part of Salient’s thought leadership group he frequently contributes to our blog and participates in webinars.
If you wish to contact him, please email him at [email protected]
Connect with him on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmackman/
- Salient Healthcare Recognized in 2022 Best in KLAS Report for Population Health Management
- Attribution and Market Share, A Story of Growth: Part 2
- America’s Physician Groups (APG) 2021 Annual Conference Recap
- FLAACOS 2021 Recap
- NAACOS Fall 2021
- Attribution and Market Share, A Story of Growth: Part 1
- Outside the Box: Patient Satisfaction to Create Patient Engagement
- NAACOS Spring 2021 Recap (And a Little About Bootcamp)
- The Future of Value-Based Care, Post-Election
- Conference Season Part 4: APG Colloquium 2020 Recap
- Administration for Multi-Specialty / Multi-Facility Practices
- ACO consulting in core areas:
- NAACOS Fall 2019 – Washington, D.C.
- FLAACOS 2019 – Orlando, FL
- NAACOS Spring 2019 – Baltimore, MD – View Recording
- HIMSS 2019 – Orlando, FL
- NAACOS Fall 2018 – Washington, D.C.
- FLAACOS 2018 – Orlando, FL
- National ACO, Bundled Payments &
MACRA Summit 2018 – Washington, D.C.
- NAACOS Spring 2018 – Baltimore, MD