Ryan Mackman, MBA, MHA
Ryan Mackman is an ACO Business Consultant where he acts as a solution trainer, marketing and sales consultant, and as a Value Based Payment strategist. His skillset helps augment Salient’s efforts at the ACO and physician practice level. Prior to joining this organization, Mr. Mackman spent four years as the Business Administrator and Project Manager for a Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home near West Palm Beach.
Mr. Mackman holds a Master’s in Business Administration and a Master’s in Health Administration from Florida Atlantic University. He received his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Florida, and currently holds a Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
Mr. Mackman is very involved both professionally and personally. He is a member of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE). As a community leader, Mr. Mackman participates in the Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County’s ELP program and also is a board member of the Palm Beach County chapter of the University of Florida Alumni Association. He looks forward to eventually acquiring his Six Sigma Black Belt and FACHE certifications. As part of Salient’s Thought Leadership group he frequently contributes to our blog, you can read his latest posts below.
- If you wish to contact him, please email him at [email protected]
- Connect with him on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmackman/
- Social Determinants of Health: The Nutrition Effect Part 1
- The Missing Component in Healthcare: Mom
- FLAACOS 2018
- Fall 2018 NAACOS Recap – Helping ACOs Adjust to a Shifting Healthcare Climate.
- Risk Aversion Won’t Cut it for ACOs | Part 2: The 7th Inning Stretch
- Risk Aversion Won’t Cut it for ACOs | Part 1: Warm Ups Are Over
- Administration for Multi-Specialty / Multi-Facility Practices
- ACO consulting in core areas:
- NAACOS Fall 2019 – Washington, D.C.
- FLAACOS 2019 – Orlando, FL
- HIMSS 2020 – Orlando, FL
- NAACOS Spring 2019 – Baltimore, MD – View Recording
- HIMSS 2019 – Orlando, FL
- NAACOS Fall 2018 – Washington, D.C.
- FLAACOS 2018 – Orlando, FL
- National ACO, Bundled Payments &
MACRA Summit 2018 – Washington, D.C.
- NAACOS Spring 2018 – Baltimore, MD