Salient Healthcare would like to thank all healthcare workers and first responders during this extremely difficult time for their courageous work. We are committed to providing necessary resources to healthcare organizations to better protect and monitor the health of their populations during COVID-19.
- Salient Healthcare Recognized in 2022 Best in KLAS Report for Population Health ManagementSalient Healthcare, a leading solution provider for value-based care, has been recognized among the top 4 in Population Health Management […]
- Attribution and Market Share, A Story of Growth: Part 2In Part 1 of “Attribution and Market Share, a Story of Growth,” I discussed whether you need to increase attribution, […]
- America’s Physician Groups (APG) 2021 Annual Conference RecapThe Salient Healthcare team is constantly trying to find new conferences to attend because while some conferences have overlapping themes, […]
- HFMA Annual Conference RecapI had the pleasure of attending the HFMA Annual Conference, held in Minneapolis, MN on November 8-10, 2021. This year […]
- FLAACOS 2021 RecapLet’s call it a comeback! I haven’t been to Orlando since FLAACOS 2019 because last year was virtual. This time […]