Salient Healthcare would like to thank all healthcare workers and first responders during this extremely difficult time for their courageous work. We are committed to providing necessary resources to healthcare organizations to better protect and monitor the health of their populations during COVID-19.
- COVID-19: How a Bug’s Life is Changing the Clinical World – Part IBy this time in current COVID-19 history, we all have a pretty good idea about some of the changes that […]
- Developing Partnerships in Your Value-Based NetworkIn a recent blog, I examined whether the initial goals set by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) have been met. […]
- Malicious or Misguided – The Importance of Proper Payment SubmissionAs the COVID-19 pandemic continues to wreak havoc on the American healthcare system, it only makes sense that our providers […]
- Shifting Financial Risk to Providers in Value-based Care: An Opportunity or A Catastrophe?The top question on everyone’s mind as the Covid-19 crisis begins to unwind is about money. Healthcare budgets of providers […]
- Prioritizing Patients for Transition of Care Management VisitsIn the Fall of 2019, I wrote a blog around overcoming transition of care management visit challenges. One of the […]