Salient Healthcare would like to thank all healthcare workers and first responders during this extremely difficult time for their courageous work. We are committed to providing necessary resources to healthcare organizations to better protect and monitor the health of their populations during COVID-19.
- FLAACOS 2021 RecapLet’s call it a comeback! I haven’t been to Orlando since FLAACOS 2019 because last year was virtual. This time […]
- Physician Fee Schedule Summary of Changes: 2022On November 2, 2021, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released the final 2022 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule […]
- NAACOS Fall 2021From September 29th through October 1st, The National Association of Accountable Care Organizations (NAACOS) convened in a hybrid manner to […]
- Congratulations Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) for Making Shared SavingsMSSP ACOs totaled more than $2 Billion in shared savings in 2020; Salient Healthcare clients averaged more than $4.6 Million […]
- Attribution and Market Share, A Story of Growth: Part 1Many provider organizations had a 2021 goal to increase attribution to ultimately gain market share. If that’s still on your […]