Salient Healthcare would like to thank all healthcare workers and first responders during this extremely difficult time for their courageous work. We are committed to providing necessary resources to healthcare organizations to better protect and monitor the health of their populations during COVID-19.
- Data Management in Healthcare Systems: The Need for NormalizationIn our ever-evolving healthcare system, there seems to be at least two constants, which is the complexity and state of […]
- COVID-19, Direct Contracting, & ACOs: Where Are We Headed?Talk about down to the wire! On June 3, 2020, CMS finally decided to extend NextGen ACOs for another year. […]
- NAACOS Live 2020: The First NAACOS Virtual ConferenceTo say this year has been different would be woefully understated. One way or another every single person has been […]
- COVID-19: How a Bug’s Life is Changing the Clinical World – Part IBy this time in current COVID-19 history, we all have a pretty good idea about some of the changes that […]
- Developing Partnerships in Your Value-Based NetworkIn a recent blog, I examined whether the initial goals set by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) have been met. […]