Salient Healthcare would like to thank all healthcare workers and first responders during this extremely difficult time for their courageous work. We are committed to providing necessary resources to healthcare organizations to better protect and monitor the health of their populations during COVID-19.
- Congratulations Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) for Making Shared SavingsMSSP ACOs totaled more than $2 Billion in shared savings in 2020; Salient Healthcare clients averaged more than $4.6 Million […]
- Attribution and Market Share, A Story of Growth: Part 1Many provider organizations had a 2021 goal to increase attribution to ultimately gain market share. If that’s still on your […]
- NAACOS Summer Bootcamp 2021The National Association of Accountable Care Organizations (NAACOS) typically hosts an annual winter Bootcamp, and they did so this year. […]
- Outside the Box: Patient Satisfaction to Create Patient EngagementIf Hollywood can revive old movies or create sequels about stories from years ago, like 1986’s Top Gun, then I […]
- NAACOS Spring 2021 Recap (And a Little About Bootcamp)I honestly can’t believe we’re almost halfway through the year, and we’ve had, now, two more NAACOS virtual conferences thus […]