Salient Healthcare would like to thank all healthcare workers and first responders during this extremely difficult time for their courageous work. We are committed to providing necessary resources to healthcare organizations to better protect and monitor the health of their populations during COVID-19.
- NAACOS Summer Bootcamp 2021The National Association of Accountable Care Organizations (NAACOS) typically hosts an annual winter Bootcamp, and they did so this year. […]
- Outside the Box: Patient Satisfaction to Create Patient EngagementIf Hollywood can revive old movies or create sequels about stories from years ago, like 1986’s Top Gun, then I […]
- NAACOS Spring 2021 Recap (And a Little About Bootcamp)I honestly can’t believe we’re almost halfway through the year, and we’ve had, now, two more NAACOS virtual conferences thus […]
- 2021 MPFS and QPP Final Rule: Impact on Value-Based OrganizationsOn December 1, 2020, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) published the Calendar Year (CY) 2021 Final Rule […]
- Securing Your Investment: Is Your Healthcare Organization Safe?Over the last year provider organizations began to roll out new technologies such as care management solutions, remote patient monitoring […]