Completion of ACO quality metrics is an established CMS requirement in order to benefit from shared savings. Quality metric reporting is completed at the beginning of the next performance year and is a reflection of compliance of the prior year. It is important for the ACO to understand how they are performing on each individual metric to ensure a high compliance rate by the end of the year.
- Create actionable, customized lists to share with TIN’s/Providers.
- Identify beneficiaries by TIN that have not been seen for selected procedures.
- Identify newly assigned beneficiaries that need to be seen for AWV.
- Determine which intervention strategy is appropriate for each TIN.
- Monitor progress towards quality goals.