Accountable Care Organizations
The healthcare landscape is evolving towards a population health approach to patient care, and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) are primed to lead the charge towards this shift from fee-for-service to value-based reimbursement.
Successful ACOs have four main characteristics according to a recent study published in the American Journal of Managed Care:
- Promoting patient-centered care
- Increasing care coordination
- Using data analytics
- Accounting for regional differences
Our ACO solution is purpose-built to help ACOs reduce costs, improve outcomes, and achieve shared savings. By providing total visibility of critical metrics down to beneficiary, an Accountable Care Organization’s users can efficiently find opportunities for improvement.
Our solution helps you tackle the tough questions:
- What is the impact of Annual Wellness Visits on our churn rate?
- How effective are our Transition Care Management visits at reducing hospital readmission rates?
- Are our attributed beneficiaries overusing ER services, and if so, when?
- Which Home Health Agencies and Skilled Nursing Facilities are providing high value care?
- Are we on track to achieve shared savings?