Clinically Integrated Networks
Salient’s solution helps CINs normalize data from disparate sources including CMS files, claims files, and NPPES NPI Registry, allowing Clinically Integrated Networks to create higher quality compliance and increased patient satisfaction, while lowering overall costs.
Our Solution allows CINs to answer:
- Are my patients being coded appropriately?
- When, and how often, are my patients being readmitted to the hospital?
- How effective are my Transition Care Management and Chronic Care Management initiatives?
- Which providers are performing regular Annual Wellness Visits, and what is the impact on quality?
- Are my patients seeing other providers?
CINs have four main characteristics according to the United States Department of Justice:
- They’re physician-led
- Must formally commit to complying with clinical guidelines
- Provide coordinated care via use of data and technology
- Must continually improve throughout its tenure.