Manage Quality of Care
Completion of ACO quality metrics is an established CMS requirement in order to benefit from shared savings. Manage quality; metric reporting is completed at the beginning of the next performance year and is a reflection of compliance of the prior year. It is important for the ACO to understand how they are performing on each individual metric to ensure a high compliance rate by the end of the year.
- Create actionable, customized lists to share with TIN’s/Providers.
- Identify beneficiaries by TIN that have not been seen for selected procedures.
- Identify newly assigned beneficiaries that need to be seen for AWV.
- Determine which intervention strategy is appropriate for each TIN.
- Monitor progress towards quality goals.